Reid Golffull-grain leather
Ace in the hole.
The Reid Golf Shoes in robust pull-up leather combine the clean lines of the sneakers’ original design with the durable components you need to perform well while playing the holes. Count on superior comfort, breathability and water resistance no matter how long you wear them for, on or off the links. When it comes to traction and stability, the Carrarmato (“tank tread”) lug sole by Vibram is the standard-bearer - the grip is so strong, you might actually forget you’re wearing spikeless shoes.
The full Vachetta leather lining creates an ultra-smooth interior and keeps your feet free of sweat and odor-causing bacteria, while the dual-density EVA insole will come to feel like a custom footbed as it adapts to the unique shape of your feet. Water will roll off of the solid surface of the upper, and scratches and scrapes can be easily smoothed away, or left alone to develop a special character over time.
Walking off the fairway and into your life is simple since the Reid Golf Shoes look great on or off the green, eliminating the need to pack another pair of shoes along with the rest of your gear. One less thing to think about when strategizing your hole-in-one.
- Water repellent Italian pull-up calfskin leather looks beautiful and lasts forever.
- Breathable Vachetta leather lining controls temperature and absorbs moisture.
- Vibram Carrarmato Golf sole supplies traction and versatility on/off the golf course.
- The clean, minimal, sneaker-like design makes transitioning to post-round plans easy.
- Cushioned tongue and collar, and a roomy toe box, provide greater comfort and support.
- Leather-lined EVA insoles take on the shape of your foot to create a custom-like footbed.
- Waxed cotton laces give a clean and sophisticated look that holds for years.
- Side-stitched construction ensures excellent reliability.
- Handcrafted one at a time under ethical and fair working conditions.
This product is made from full-grain calfskin leather sourced from a Gold-Rated tannery based in Arzignano, Italy. Being the highest level of recognition awarded by the Leather Working Group, a Gold rating signifies the leather manufacturer meets the most stringent criteria and demonstrates a strong commitment to mitigating its environmental impact.