Job Offer - Brand Relations CoordinatorWritten by Nicholas Hurtado Beckett Simonon is a men's footwear e-commerce company serving the US market and we're looking for a Brand Relations Coordinator to join our office in Bogotá, Colombia. The candidate will manage a number of Marketing and PR strategies.
Candidate will be accountable for:
- Obtaining organic media placements (free press).
- Increasing and sustaining successful sponsored content partnerships.
- Growing and managing our Influencer/Affiliate program.
- Compiling and updating databases of media contacts, digital influencers, and affiliate partners.
- Growing our affiliate program and increasing our network of participating content creators with a focus on niche blogs, as wells as mid-sized Instagram and Youtube influencers.
- Accepting and onboarding new affiliates.
- Coordinating the fulfillment of samples to affiliate partners and press contacts in a timely manner (requires weekly reporting of products sent).
- Researching, analyzing, and negotiating sponsored content placements with major media, podcasts, and high-traffic websites. This includes budgeting, risk/viability assessment, and scheduling (training will be provided).
- Writing press releases about product launches as well as individually pitching reporters and editors with press-worthy angles related to our brand or products.
- Excellent English proficiency with outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented, methodical and extremely organized.
- Motivated and willing to learn PR skills.
- Analytical with the ability to make autonomous decisions.
- Good Excel/Google Sheets skills.
- Knowledge of CRM or Affiliate software not required but a big plus.
- Based in Bogotá, Colombia.
- Office hours 9:00AM - 5:30PM.
- Relaxed yet goal-driven team.
- Ability to occasionally work from home.
- Free shoes.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Fridays may get wild after 3PM.
If you think you have the skills for this job we'd love to have a coffee with you. Please shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we'll take it from there.