Beckett Simonon is a men's footwear e-commerce company serving the US market and we're looking for a Content Writer and Social Media Manager to join our team in Bogotá, Colombia. This role requires conceiving and deploying a content marketing plan as well as managing social media initiatives.
Candidate will be accountable for:
- Writing, editing, and publishing blog content.
- Managing and growing our social media accounts.
- Researching and identifying editorial topics that combine our brand values with key customer interests.
- Conducting keyword research and writing (lots of writing), editing, composing, and scheduling high quality blog articles on a consistent schedule.
- Collaborating with in-house and remote team members ideating photo, video, and graphic assets.
- Scheduling, captioning, and tagging social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Monitoring social media accounts and responding to comments and direct messages.
- Native or native-level English proficiency.
- Strong writer with a knack for SEO.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn on your own and keep up with new marketing strategies.
- Passionate about the fashion, lifestyle, and luxury industries.
- Two years of experience in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
- Based in Bogotá, Colombia.
- Office hours 9:00AM - 5:30PM.
- Relaxed yet goal-driven team.
- Ability to occasionally work from home.
- Free shoes.
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks.
Is this job is right up your alley? If so, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and we'll take it from there.